No picture of the map, because I don't have a printer/scanner. My old one died on me, and we haven't got round to buying a new one yet. Anyway, not much has changed on the strategy map this turn. Events (in order):
- Greece rebels from Macedonian control
- The Macedonians defeat a Ptolemaic attack on Asia Minor
- The Macedonians crush the revolt in Thrace
- The Macedonians defeat a Roman army in Greece, mainly because the Greeks run away. Greece, however, remains uncontrolled.
- The Persians handsomely defeat an Indian attack
The last event was the game we played on Tuesday. I don't even have photos of that, because the camera is still in a box somewhere. A bit of a shame, because Simon's Indian army is rather lovely.
With the new turn, the Parthians have accrued three points towards independence, and Carthage has two; eventually one or other will choose to roll to see if they emerge as powers in their own right. Mark rolled for rebellion at the start of the new turn, and Syria has escaped from Ptolemaic control. The first move of the turn is an attempt by an army from Egypt to bring the rebels to heel. We are a bit jaded with all those Successors games, so we are going to try something a little bit different: Ptolemaics against Galatians, using Simon's Gauls. Should be fun...