- The Indians take Parthia from the Bactrian Greeks, reducing the heirs of the Persian Empire to a single province in Persia proper.
- Scipio attacks Hannibal in Iberia, and loses after a hard contest.
- Successors: the Ptolemies attack the Macedonians in Asia Minor and are defeated.
- Successors: The Macedonians attack the Ptolemies in Syria and are defeated.
- Rome effortlessly puts down the abortive rebellion in Sicily.
- Scipio almost entirely destroys Hannibal's army in Iberia. Hannibal retires to Carthage.
- Numidia declares for Rome and Scipio follows Hannibal to Carthage itself. In a great battle, Rome is victorious and Carthage is destroyed as a major power.
The map now looks like this:
Note all that Roman red in the Western Mediterranean! The first event of next turn is a rebellion in Greece, perhaps paving the way for Roman intervention...