Once the legions arrived, it was all over pretty quickly. Darrell did manage to destroy those Latins, but the cavalry's morale held and I couldn't hit a thing in melee. Most of the peninsula is now coloured red.
I have rolled for subsequent campaign events:
- The Ptolemaic Egyptians advance into Elymais once again. The elusive Parthians inflict some hit and run attrition.
- In Autumn 143, the Romans consolidate in Lusitania, and pay for Viriathus to be murdered. The remnants of the Acahaean League forces retire to Corinth, awaiting the inevitable. The Egyptians conquer Elymais.
- In Spring 142 Athens capitulates to the Romans, while the victorious army in Iberia moves back to Saguntum for a break. The Egyptians press forward into Persis, taking more attritional damage as the Parthians continue to retire in front of them.
- Summer 142 sees the Romans investing Corinth and the Egyptians conquering Persis.
- In Autumn 142 the Romans destroy Corinth and send their Iberian forces to the Baleares. The Ptolemaics enter Carmania, again taking damage from hit and run horse archers. The Parthians ride back to their capital to pick up reinforcements.
- In Spring 141 the Romans formally annexe the Balearic islands and gleefully accept Sparta's submission. Carmania is subjugated by the Egyptians
- In Summer 141 the Egyptians move into Tabiana, where they are finally attacked by the Parthian host.