Andrew J McRory has kindly nominated me for this, which is doing the rounds at the moment, which is nice. It's kind of a way to say that you appreciate the efforts people are putting into their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog, linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.
- Pass the award to your top five favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their blog posts to notify them that they have won the award and list them on your own blog.
- Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day.
- There is no obligation to pass this onto anyone else but it is nice if you do.
So here are mine, in no particular order:
- Raglan's Welsh Wargaming because he has such lovely painted ancients figs
- Aaron Bell's Here's No Great Matter because he is a member of the Society of Ancients and supports Lost Battles.
- Cyrus because he has such lovely ancients, as well as really good photos of historical monuments.
- Simon in Ayrshire, not only because he's a friend, but because he has an amazing sand table with loads of lovely AARs. And also to prove that I don't just appreciate ancients...
- And Ian from the club because his painting is really good, and because his skirmish games are a lot of fun.
1754 Conquest - Last week, I received my copy of 1754 by Academy Games. Basically the FIW at one level of detail greater than Risk. It uses the same card-driven play and r...
3 hours ago