- Syria revolts from Ptolemaic control. We ruled that this was due to a Galatian incursion, mainly because we want to use the Galatians on the tabletop.
- The Syrian revolt is crushed by the Ptolemies.
- The Indians destroy the last bastion of the Persian Empire. We ruled that this would be the greatest extent of Indian expansion so as not to unbalance the basic campaign game any further.
- The Romans defeat a Macedonian attack on Greece.
- Gallia rebels from Roman control - basically, an incursion of tribes from the north.
- The Ptolemies take Mesopotamia.
- Gallia is forcibly restored to the Roman yoke.
- The Romans attack Macedonia and are utterly crushed.
- The Macedonians follow up with an attack into Greece, and eject the Romans with great gusto.