- Egypt annexes Marmarica
- The Parthians invade Atropatene
- The Romans build up their next army in Calabria to attack Macedon
- The Roman army in North Africa "pacifies" Byzacium in preparation for a grand assault on Carthage itself
- Storms in Calabria prevent the Romans crossing the Adriatic in force - the next wave of invasion will need to wait until the spring
- Atropatene is incorporated forcibly into the Parthian Empire
- The Egyptians move into Libya
The various armies go onto winter quarters, and the more substantial empires begin to replenish their treasuries somewhat.