- Rome sends reinforcements to Sicily, while guerrilla warfare rages there.
- The Ptolemies raise a new army in Alexandria, somewhat concerned about the problems their only field army has been having against the Parthians. This second one is for capital defence, honest.
- The Parthians, as predicted, mount a huge raid into Bactria.
- The Pergamene bequest: Mysia, Lydia and Phrygia now belong to Rome by the terms of the will of the last Attalid king.
- A Roman army arrives in Mysia from Propontis to take possession.
- The Parthians return to Aria, laden with loot.
- The Pergamene nobleman Aristonicus becomes the focus of resentment against the Romans and leads an army against them.