Monday 12 December 2016

Quarter of a million

No real reason for posting this, except that my hit number for the blog reached 250,000 some time over the weekend. Helped, no doubt, by Russian robots. I originally started doing this because Mark Grindlay back up in Glasgow suggested it as a way to get a free website, as well as being a good way to keep a sort of online diary of gaming things. That was in May 2010, a chance discussion on the way to a game at Willie's place, if I remember correctly. So it has taken me six years to get to this stage. Thanks, Mark!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 6 years and 1/4 million is a great achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done old boy, keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Paul! Where would we be without our bot friends? ;-) Here's to several quarter millions more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on hitting an important milestone. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gordon, I hope Caesar arrived okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, I can only dream enviously of the giddy heights achieved by others...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Paul. Yes, Mark has a lot to answer for. He got me into blogging before I knew what a blog was. I will be celebrating when I get to 161,483...my lucky number, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon, he does have a lot to answer for! In the nicest possible way, of course...

      Delete
  8. Congrats, Paul!Keep plugging away.Arty says he's ironing out details now with the publisher. Maybe we'll see T2 soon.

    ReplyDelete