I have been gaming since school, moving from historical figures gaming through role playing and back again. I decided to Blog after being persuaded by some friends that it's time I joined the digital age properly. The plan is to showcase various goings-on in my gaming life and keep it updated as much as I possibly can, barring work and real life. Speaking of which - now that I have been on Bogger for a while - I have decided to expand my blogging acxtivities to my work life as well.
Just In Time
-
After a long march through the rugged pass, the Midlish Earl was surprised
when his scouts reported that the enemy was alert and in battle line with
dust...
Dominion of the Blue and Grey session
-
I've got about eight of the *Dominion of the X* books from Ork Publishing
but have not actually spent all that much time playing the games. That is
mainl...
Has Hollywood Ruined Wargame Charges?
-
Today I tackle a question that has been bugging me every time I slide my
painted regiments across the wargames table: have movie directors subtly
corrupt...
Barons' War additions (16)
-
Before our family vacation next week, I've been working my way through the
last few Barons' War figures that I had in the pile of potential/mountain
of s...
Airplane stands for my Aeronefs
-
I've been working on different ideas for my aeronef stands - and finally
got a solution I'm happy with.
For the Aeronef and Imperial Skies rules, hexago...
2020 Plan
-
A little late but here we go
Playing games is always the most important part of wargaming for me and the
target remains 100 games. I think I may struggle...
Project finished...........well, sort of.
-
Nice little group of Afrika Korp vehicles to choose from now for a game of
Bolt Action. This lot are resin Blitzkreig Miniatures.
50mm anti-tank gun fr...
A wonderful surprise!
-
Saturday morning at Adepticon my oldest son Gregory and his very creative
wife Rebecca surprised me by coming to see my game. In addition to this
most wel...
I am writing a BOOK!
-
That's right, fellow blog fans! I've decided to write a book about painting
wargaming collections. It will be going to Kickstarter this *Friday, March
1...
We've moved
-
We are now blogging on English at the University of Gloucestershire and our
new Twitter address is @EnglishGlos. Thanks to all who read, followed,
comm...
German Noble
-
This chap has been sitting on my desk since God knows when, which is a real
shame as he is my favourite medieval figure of all time.
Not sure who he ...
Gone Painting
-
Once again I have decided to join in the madness that is The Analogue
Hobbies Painting Challenge, which has become the biggest online painting
event of the...
Noble Knight games comes through again!!!
-
I have just concluded several transactions with Noble Knight games, the
first being some ASL stuff mainly and then some miscellaneous hex and
counter games...
Tiny Legions has joined here too, so I've returned the compliment. I really like the dwarves over there, which reminds me that I have a large fantasy armies project to sort at one point. So many things to do, so little time. I suppose that makes me a typical gamer...
More GAMES!
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch for the notable mention
ReplyDelete