...well, until I end up organising Juba's legions, that is. These are the last of the current batch of North Africans, another couple of 18-figure units for the final confrontation between Jugurtha and Bacchus on the one hand, and Marius and Sulla on the other:
These are by Crusader Miniatures, deployed as loose formation foot for those patches of scrub and rough ground that Romans don't like.
I painted them in dirty whites and other colours.
The picture above shows the mixture.
I did enjoy the random shields. Nice and easy to paint.
Villages for the Franco-Prussian War - Part 12: The Final Alsace house
-
This is the sixth and final building in this series.
Compared to the last two chocolate box houses, this is rather simple and
plain. The addition of...
2 hours ago




Good work on the Numidians! Two, eighteen figure units is a lot to tackle at once.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jonathan.
DeleteImpressive unit, very very nicely done, love the 'random shields' and your bases!
ReplyDeleteCheers Phil!
DeleteNice job on the varied shields and tunics
ReplyDeleteThanks, your majesty!
Delete