Sunday 3 September 2017

On the painting table: September 2017

Progress on the Germans. These are the latest shots of the war bands in progress.

A few more have materialised this month.
And here is the current state of the painting queue. Since I'm not playing regularly, keeping momentum isn't easy, so I've compromised on little and often. I'm aiming to finish three figures a day to keep the queue moving, which means maybe an hour and a half at a time. This is manageable, given all of my other commitments. It means that progress is slow but steady; but at least there is still progress...

7 comments:

  1. Looking good; Progress is progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little and often is a good mantra towards fielding large armies. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! I have Germans underway, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, zee German hordes. Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for looking, folks - it's good to see that I am not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive and fierce looking figures!

    ReplyDelete