By Companion Miniatures, courtesy of Mike Adams in the US:
Well armoured and brightly coloured, these are the aristocracy of the Celtiberian tribes that gave Rome such a hard time for centuries.
They are the armoured versions of the figures I used for my Iberian cavalry. I mixed and matched the various types of shields depending on what I had left over in the way of LBMS transfers. I gave the standard bearer a captured Roman shield.
They will see action as part of the hordes of auxiliary horse that were present at the Battle of Philippi, when I run it at the Society of Ancients conference next weekend.
An overhead shot to show the basing. This completes the figures - now I need to get on with more of the scenery and terrain!
More 20mm partisans
-
To flesh out the ranks of the metal partisans I painted last month, I added
a few sprues of 1/72-scale Caesar partisans that I happened to see on
fleabay. ...
22 hours ago




Great looking cavlry, well done!
ReplyDeleteExcellent Celtiberian cavalry!
ReplyDelete